Aldina Hand Tufted Plaid Jute Area Rug
At nuLOOM, we believe that floor coverings and art should not be mutually exclusive.
Get ready to impress your guests with this charming plaid area rug. Hand tufted from jute fibers, this rug features three dyed braids that are intricately woven together to create the perfect rustic style décor piece. Place in any room that could use a little extra warmth from its gorgeous neutral hues that will pair with any of your existing styles from farmhouse to traditional. Gather around with your friends and family this year with this gorgeous eye-catching rug.
- Style: Farmhouse
- Weave: Hand Tufted
- 100% Jute, made in India
- This durable yet stylish natural fiber rug is perfect for your bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, or hallway
- This handmade rug has a .25" thickness allows for convenient placement in entryways and underneath furniture
- Sprouting and debris are common due to being made from plant fibers, trim any loose threads with scissors and regularly clean under your rug
- Vacuum your jute rug 1-2 times a week on the lowest power level or with handheld attachment and spot clean as needed with mild detergent
- We recommend using a rug pad to provide extra cushioning and to prevent any possible slipping and sliding on your flooring. Rug pads serve as protective layering piece for your floor and your rug from any wear and tear, extending the life of your rug.