Mikaela Hand Woven Jute Cotton and Wool Geometric Flatweave Area Rug
At nuLOOM, we believe that floor coverings and art should not be mutually exclusive.
This unique area rug is made from jute, cotton and wool Blends. The texture of this weave will be a treat for your toes while the simple geometric strip pattern will add a touch of character. The perfect piece to warm up any space with the ability to compliment virtually any decor style.
- Style: Global Inspired, Geometric
- Material: 50% Jute, 25% Cotton, 25% Wool
- Weave: Flatweave
- Origin: India
- Crafted with love and care, hand made rugs carry the spirit of the artisans that made them. Each piece is marked by subtle but individual differences that make your rug unique
- The perfect combination of style and durability, our jute and natural fiber rugs bring home effortless sophistication and are perfect for your living room, dining room, kitchen, or hallway
- We recommend pairing with a nuLOOM rug pad, for added comfort and ease of care
- Easy to clean and maintain, we recommend vacuuming regularly (without a beater bar) and spot cleaning stains by blotting gently with a clean white cloth