Evalina Traditional Cotton Machine Washable Area Rug
At nuLOOM, we believe that floor coverings and art should not be mutually exclusive.
This handmade rug, with its soft pile texture, offers luxury and comfort underfoot. Resilient against shedding or fiber loss, it can bravely face the washing machine when stained. Simply roll it up, wash, hang to dry, and relocate to your chosen spot for a refreshingly clean and elegant look. Enjoy the fusion of style, comfort, and practicality in your living space.
- Style: Oriental/Persian
- Weave: Flatweave
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester, made in India
- Spill- and stain-resistant, this rug is perfect for those with kids and pets! Its durable machine woven weave will hold up in high traffic areas of your home such as your bedroom, living room, dining room, or hallway
- Made from cotton and polyester fibers with with a .25" thickness allows for convenient placement in entryways and underneath furniture
- To clean, machine wash with cold water using a standard-sized machine (do not use bleach). We recommend line drying or drying without heat on an air-only dryer cycle. A low heat iron can be used if needed
- We recommend pairing with a nuLOOM rug pad for added comfort and ease of care.