Roma Machine Washable Tribal Area Rug
At nuLOOM, we believe that floor coverings and art should not be mutually exclusive.
This is not your grandmother's rug. nuLOOM's innovative, machine-washable rugs are made from sustainably-sourced, premium recycled synthetic fibers for those who want an earth-friendly alternative. Hard-wearing and spill- and stain-resistant, this boho rug is perfect for those with kids and pets and will hold up in high traffic areas of your home. Pair with a nuLOOM rug pad, so you can add a plusher feel underfoot and these rugs will launder easily and fit your family's busy lifestyle.
- Style: Transitional, Moroccan
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Weave: Machine Made
- Origin: Turkey
- New and innovative one-piece machine washable rug with the backing layer attached. This conveniently eliminates the hassle of any additional setup, simply lay flat in the desired space upon arrival and after each wash
- Spill- and stain-resistant, this rug is perfect for those with kids and pets. Its durable weave will hold up in high traffic areas of your home
- To clean, machine wash with cold water using a standard-sized machine (do not use bleach). We recommend line drying or drying without heat on an air-only dryer cycle. A low heat iron can be used if needed
- We recommend pairing with a nuLOOM rug pad for added comfort and ease of care