Alice Abstract Waterfall Area Rug
At nuLOOM, we believe that floor coverings and art should not be mutually exclusive.
Meet nuLOOM's newest showstopper - our 100% recycled, environmentally-friendly area rugs! Repurposing discarded items is one of the key ways to help support the planet, and this rug does it in style. Best of all, this rug is Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified and has been tested for hundreds of harmful substances for your peace of mind. Featuring a variety of on-trend styles, crafted of woven fibers that are drawn from reused materials, the Recycled Foundations collection will provide your space with a foundation you can feel good about.
- Style: Modern/Contemporary
- Weave: Machine Made
- 70% Recycled Polypropylene, 30% Recycled Polyester, Made in Turkey
- Designed with resilience against everyday wear-and-tear, this rug is kid and pet friendly and perfect for high traffic areas of your home such as living room, dining room, kitchen, and hallways
- Sleek and functional 0.31" pile height allows for convenient placement in entryways, underneath furniture, and will not obstruct doorways
- We recommend pairing with a nuLOOM non-slip rug pad
- Easy to clean and maintain, we recommend vacuuming regularly and spot treating any mild stains with carpet cleaner