Sinclair Lattice Reversible Machine Washable Area Rug
At nuLOOM, we believe that floor coverings and art should not be mutually exclusive.
Revive your living space with this remarkable reversible rug, a stylish, eco-friendly, and easily washable choice. Crafted from recycled materials, it's as sustainable as it is chic. Its practicality shines through with the ability to transform your room in seconds by flipping it and tossing it in the washing machine when needed. This durable and low-maintenance rug is the ultimate flooring solution, providing both style and convenience for your home.
- Style: Modern/Contemporary
- Weave: Power Loomed
- 51% Polyester, 28% Cotton, 13% Acrylic, 8% Viscose, made in Turkey
- Spill- and stain-resistant, this reversible rug is perfect for those with kids and pets! Its durable machine woven weave will hold up in high traffic areas of your home such as your bedroom, living room, dining room, office, playroom, or hallway
- Made from sustainably-sourced premium blended fibers with an ultra-thin .10" thickness and 1.57" fringes lining each end
- To clean, machine wash with cold water using a standard-sized machine (do not use bleach). We recommend line drying or drying without heat on an air-only dryer cycle. A low heat iron can be used if needed
- We recommend using a rug pad to provide extra cushioning and to prevent any possible slipping and sliding on your flooring. Rug pads serve as protective layering piece for your floor and your rug from any wear and tear, extending the life of your rug