Eliz Braided Denim and Jute Area Rug
At nuLOOM, we believe that floor coverings and art should not be mutually exclusive.
The beauty of artisanal techniques and quality craftsmanship are prevalent in this handmade, cotton and jute rug. Featuring naturally occurring, and eco-friendly materials, this piece is the ideal complement to a lifestyle inspired by the Earth. Hearken back to slower methods of fabrication, the Responsibly Handcrafted collection exudes an organic look and feel that’ll ground any space.
- Style: Farmhouse
- Weave: Handmade
- 60% Cotton, 40% Jute, made in India
- The perfect combination of style and durability, our natural fiber rugs bring home effortless sophistication and are perfect for your living room, dining room, kitchen, or hallway
- Sleek and functional 0.35” thickness allows for convenient placement in entryways, underneath furniture, and will not obstruct doorways
- Sprouting and debris are common due to being made from plant fibers, trim any loose threads with scissors and regularly clean under your rug
- Vacuum your jute rug 1-2 times a week on the lowest power level and spot clean as needed with mild detergent