River Hand Woven Textured Trellis Wool Area Rug
At nuLOOM, we believe that floor coverings and art should not be mutually exclusive.
Sustainably hand-woven of natural fibers, this rug boasts an organic simplicity to round out your home decor. A mix of wool and cotton will add the perfect amount of comfort and warmth to your space.
- Style: Farmhouse/Country, Geometric
- Material: 80% Wool, 20% Cotton
- Weave: Hand Woven
- Origin: India
- Crafted with love and care, hand made rugs carry the spirit of the artisans that made them. Each piece is marked by subtle but individual differences that make your rug unique
- Add warmth to your living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, or entryway with just the right amount of style, durability, and comfort with this wool rug
- Take your space to new heights with one of our textured rugs. Boasting a combination of high and low weaving patterns, think of these as a mini spa for your toes
- Handmade rugs should be treated more carefully than machine-made rugs, vacuum regularly (without a beater bar) to reduce potential shedding and spot clean stains by blotting gently with a clean white cloth