Lilah Hand Woven Jute and Cotton Plaid
At nuLOOM, we believe that floor coverings and art should not be mutually exclusive.
Artfully handwoven by artisans in India, this rug embodies an incredibly unique plaid design that will make a wonderful addition to farmhouse or country decor. The perfect combination of style and durability, our jute and natural fiber rugs bring home effortless sophistication.
- Style: Casual, Geometric
- Material: 65% Jute, 35% Cotton
- Weave: Hand Woven
- Origin: India
- Crafted with love and care, hand made rugs carry the spirit of the artisans that made them. Each piece is marked by subtle but individual differences that make your rug unique
- The perfect combination of style and durability, our jute and natural fiber rugs bring home effortless sophistication and are perfect for your living room, dining room, kitchen, or hallway
- We recommend pairing with a nuLOOM non-slip rug pad
- Handmade rugs should be treated more carefully than machine-made rugs. We recommend vacuuming or shaking the rug out to remove dirt or debris and spot treating stains