Danni Hand Woven Southwestern Flatweave Area Rug
At nuLOOM, we believe that floor coverings and art should not be mutually exclusive.
Welcome home to the naturally refreshing feel of a jute-blend area rug. This handmade piece will add a cozy touch to your home, and the neutral color will pair nicely with nearly any decor style and color scheme. The textured high-low weave includes cuddly wool that helps add a warm soft feel underfoot.
- Style: Global Inspired, Southwestern
- Material: 70% Jute, 15% Wool, 15% Cotton
- Weave: Hand Woven
- Origin: India
- Handcrafted with love and care of renewable fibers, each piece is marked by subtle but individual differences that make your rug unique
- The perfect combination of style and durability, our natural fiber rugs bring home effortless sophistication––perfect for your living room, dining room, kitchen, or hallway
- We recommend pairing with a nuLOOM rug pad, for added comfort and ease of care
- Handmade rugs should be maintained differently than machine-made rugs. We recommend vacuuming regularly (without a beater bar) and blotting mild stains with a clean white cloth
- It is common for loose fibers to break down and pool underneath a jute rug. In addition to regular surface vacuuming, clean the floor under the rug. "Sprouting" refers to loose rug fibers that may poke up out of the rug surface. Do not pull these; snip down to the surface of the rug.